Shell Shaped Valved Dust Mask Easy Wearing Non Woven Fabric Face Mask
1 . Descriptions
FFP2V Dust Mask with Steel nose clip,two head straps.In compliance with the norm EN 149:2001+A1:2009 ,PPE III CATEGORY and Shell-shaped.Have 4-plys, PP spunbond outer layer,actived carbon fiber filtration middle layer,PP meltbrown high filteration layer(94%), PP spunbond inner layer.
- High level filter protection effect
- Low breathing resistance
- Soft and comfortable skill touch lining fabric
- Non-irritating, glass fiber free and latex free
- Surface water resistance
- Adjustable nose clip for 360 degree covering nose and mouth
- Wildly filtering bacterial, droplet, spray of cough, dust, chemical particles.
- Economical, fashion and protective
2 . Warning
- The user should be trained in the fitting and should be aware of the instructions for using prior to donning the respirator.
- Use in adequately ventilated areas,which are not deficiency of oxygen.
- Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
- Do not use the mask in explosive environment.
- The mask must be fitted correctly to ensure the level of protection expected is achieved.
- The facila hairs or heards and certain facial charactrtistics may reduce the effectiveness of the mask.
- For mask mark marked “NR”,the particle filtering half mask shall not be used for more than one shift.
3 . How to use?
- Cup respirator in one hand with nosepiece at fingertips,allow headbands to hang freely below hand.
- Hold respirator under chin,with nose piece up
- Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head and the lower strap below the ears.
- Strap must not be twisted
- Using both hands,mould nose clip to the shape of the lower part of the nose to ensure a close fit and good seal.Pinching the nose clip using only one hand may result in less effective respirator peformance.
- The seal of the respirator on the face should be fit-checked before entering the workplace.
- If the user feels the bottom strap is too loose and it is not possible to achieve a satisfactory fit of the mask a knot can be tied in the strap.
4 . Mask CE Quality Standards
|CE Standard for Disposable Respirators
|EN: 149:2001 + A1:2009
1 . Stardard : EN : 149 : 2001 + A1 : 2009
2 . Test Machine : TSI 8130
3 . Test Flow : 95Liters/Min
4 . Test Medium : NACL & DOP
5 . Discard and replace the mask if:
- The mask is removed whilst in the contaminated area.
- Clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulties.
- The mask becomes damaged.
- For respirators protecting against vapours,the smell of vapours present becomes derectable.