Beijing Global Dowin Technology Co.,Ltd
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Carton Box or Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||7 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||Enough stock|
|Material:||Non Woven Fabric||Name:||Ffp2 Cup Mask|
|Feature:||Anti Bacteria||Application:||Cup, Cone|
cupped face mask,
ffp2 dust mask
* CE FFP2 CERTIFIED: FFP2 masks remove at least 80% of non-oil-based particles down to 0.3 microns - including dust from sanding, sweeping, cutting, gardening, woodworking, grinding, sawing, and mowing
* COMFORTABLE & ADJUSTABLE: High quality, light weight construction provides comfort, while the adjustable nose clip with foam and heavy duty straps conforms to your facial features for an enhanced seal
* BREATHE EASY: Built-in exhalation cool valve reduces heat, moisture, and humidity build-up, to keep you more comfortable longer
* DISPOSABLE: Compactly designed to go anywhere, these single-use, all-in-one FFP2 face masks are an economical choice for respiratory protection
* COMMON USES: Protects against, particles such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour and particles from most common chores like sanding, sweeping, cutting, gardening, woodworking, grinding, sawing, and mowing
Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging, Cutting, Storm clean-up, Chemical-drying, Milling work, Demolition, construction, General maintenance and so on.
1. Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
2. Hold the Mask via the ear Loops
3. ensure the mask cover the mouse and nose, then place the loops over your ears
4. Pinch the Metal strip or Stiff edge of the mask so it takes the shape of your nose bridge
1. Do not wash and use.
2. Do not use in a confined place where the oxygen concentration is less than 18%.
3. Do not wrap your respirator with a towel, tissue paper, etc.
4. Do not use if the inside of the mask is contaminated.
5. Do not crush or deform the cube.
Contact Person: karen