Beijing Global Dowin Technology Co.,Ltd
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Carton Box or Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||7 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||Enough stock|
|Material:||Non Woven Fabric||Name:||Ffp2 Cup Mask|
|Feature:||Anti Bacteria||Application:||Cup, Cone|
cupped face mask,
ffp2 dust mask
1. FFP2 dust mask has a better design
2. Dual fixed straps, adjustable metal nose band
3. Smooth inner lining ensuring a secure seal.
4. Loaded polypropylene material without any toxic, irritating, stimulant, poison
5. High filtration and static electricity material to resist normal toxic and ting micron particle.
1. Do not wash and use.
2. Do not use in a confined place where the oxygen concentration is less than 18%.
3. Do not wrap your respirator with a towel, tissue paper, etc.
4. Do not use if the inside of the mask is contaminated.
5. Do not crush or deform the cube.
1. Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
2. Hold the Mask via the ear Loops
3. ensure the mask cover the mouse and nose, then place the loops over your ears
4. Pinch the Metal strip or Stiff edge of the mask so it takes the shape of your nose bridge
1). Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
2). Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
3). To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Contact Person: Mrs. Nicole Weng
Tel: +86 18390057132