Beijing Global Dowin Technology Co.,Ltd
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Carton Box or Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||7 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||Enough stock|
|Name:||FFP Ratings Dust Masks||Material:||Non Woven Fabric|
|Feature:||Anti Bacteria||Application:||Cup, Cone|
cupped face mask,
ffp2 dust mask
Anti Bacteria Cup FFP2 Mask Industry Valved Particulate Respirator For Worker
FFP2 respirators provide reliable protection against harmful substances up to 10 times limit value. Enhanced length shields different faces. Multi layers of non woven material and filter media ensure the softness and feasibility. Exhalation valve makes breathing easier. Harnesses made of elastic band; nose clip made of steel wires wrapped by PP.
|Product Name:||high quality FFP2 industry valved particulate respirator for worker|
|Standard:||FFP2NR EN149:2001+ A1:2009|
|Material:||Non-Woven Fabric +Melt Blown Filter+Needle Punched Cotton|
Farm buildings, Mining , Weaving, Polishing, Pharmacy, Hardware,
Working with fiberglass, Cement, etc.
· Protect Breathing –face mask protect your lungs against particles such as coal, iron ore, flour, wood, pollen, pet hair & dander, mold spores and certain other solid substances free of oil. No abnormal odor.
· Comfort - Adjustable and flexible disposable mask nose clip helps provide a custom fit and secure seal. Full foam flange eliminates pressure points for added comfort. Two elastic cloth straps keep you comfortable.
· Application –n95 respirator mask recommended used for cleaning activities, garden projects, construction, mowing, sweeping, dusting, renovation, demolition, sawing operations, drilling work, grinding, sanding and more
How to use?
1. Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
2. Hold the Mask via the ear Loops
3. ensure the mask cover the mouse and nose, then place the loops over your ears
4. Pinch the Metal strip or Stiff edge of the mask so it takes the shape of your nose bridge
1). Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
2). Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
3). To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Contact Person: karen