Beijing Global Dowin Technology Co.,Ltd
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Carton Box or Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||7 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||Enough stock|
|Name:||Ffp2 Isolation Face Mask||Type:||Ear-loop|
|Material:||Non Woven Fabric||Feature:||Anti-dust/anti-odour/anti Particle|
|Application:||Industrial, Cleanroom, Personal||Color:||Grey|
cupped face mask,
ffp2 dust mask
Earloop Disposable Breathing Mask , Cup Shaped Non Woven Face Mask
FFP 2 respirators provide reliable protection against harmful substances up to 10 times limit value. Enhanced length shields different faces. Multi layers of non woven material and filter media ensure the softness and feasibility. Exhalation valve makes breathing easier. Harnesses made of elastic band; nose clip made of steel wires wrapped by PP.
|Product name||Hot sale Non-Woven 5 ply Cup Shape FFP2 KN95 Disposable Face Protection|
|Color||Colos ,blue, white|
* CE FFP2 CERTIFIED: FFP2 masks remove at least 80% of non-oil-based particles down to 0.3 microns - including dust from sanding, sweeping, cutting, gardening, woodworking, grinding, sawing, and mowing
* COMFORTABLE & ADJUSTABLE: High quality, light weight construction provides comfort, while the adjustable nose clip with foam and heavy duty straps conforms to your facial features for an enhanced seal
* BREATHE EASY: Built-in exhalation cool valve reduces heat, moisture, and humidity build-up, to keep you more comfortable longer
* DISPOSABLE: Compactly designed to go anywhere, these single-use, all-in-one FFP2 face masks are an economical choice for respiratory protection
Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging, Cutting, Storm clean-up, Chemical drying, Milling work, Demolition, construction, General maintenance and so on.
How to use?
1. Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
2. Hold the Mask via the ear Loops
3. ensure the mask cover the mouse and nose, then place the loops over your ears
4. Pinch the Metal strip or Stiff edge of the mask so it takes the shape of your nose bridge
1). Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
2). Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
3). To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Contact Person: karen