Detailed Product Description
||Non Woven Fabric
particulate filter mask,
face mask with carbon filter
High Filtration Disposable Carbon Filter Mask , FFP1V Carbon Dust Mask CE Standard
1 . Descriptions
FFP1V Carbon Cup Mask use latex-free elastic strap , soft nose liner , softer and fit the face,adjustable aluminum nose clip will make wearing more sealless leakage .Easy-breathing valve can make breathing more smooth . Can be used on
Cutting and Casting of Metals; Disposal of Toxic Waste; Iron and Steel Industry; Disease Control; Manufacture of Batteries; Mining; Pharmaceutical industry and so on.
- [High Filtration]-High-tech filters nearly 98% of air particles such as dust, germs, seasonal allergies, smog, exhausted gas from cars, PM 2.5 polluted ash.
- -Lightweight, moisture-proof, latex-free, adjustable metal noseband and comfortable elastic headband for disposable masks.
- (24/7)-Our masks can be used all year round in any weather, avoiding fog, dust, germs, bacteria, viruses, air pollution, allergens and humidity, so you stay healthy and avoid many diseases.
- [Size]-Single size fits most people; universal contour design fits most facial contours.
- [Don't worry]-If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. We will provide you with a satisfactory solution.
2 . Certification
|CE Standard for Disposable Respirators|
|EN: 149:2001 + A1:2009|
|FFP1 NR||≧80%||< 20%||< 21mmH2O|
|FFP2 NR||≧94%||< 5%||< 24mmH2O|
|FFP3 NR||≧99%||< 1%||< 30mmH2O|
This product has been tested according to the following European Standard:
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
- EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
3. SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Read carefully the instructions enclosed with the product before use.
- For reasons of safety and hygiene, this product is for personal use only.
- Check carefully that the protection offered by this product are sufficient for the intended work and for the risks.
- Read carefully the user information sheet enclosed with the product and the restrictions before use.
- This product does not supply oxygen.
- Use only in adequately ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life.
- Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19%.
4 . Packing
- Normal Packing 12pcs/box,240pcs/ctn.
- The disposable respirators available in color box package and blister packaging.
- Blistic package are ideal for the retail sector and trade counters.
- better storage and control over dispending in the workplace.
5 . Advantages
- Polypropylene (P.P.) outer layer provides smooth lining and avoids loose fibres.
- Embossed fringe seal avoids fluffy open layer around the edges. Latex-Free synthetic rubber headstrap.
- Contour design ensures the compatibility of glasses/goggles and reduces fogging.
- Soft nose foam and adjustable nosepiece ensure custom shape and increase the worker comfort and acceptance.
- Light wear and comfortable. Contour fit. Easy breathing/Speaking. Clear vision. Free maintenance (disposable item).
- Better breathing provided by the exhalation valve.
- The ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 certified production guarantees the reliability / regularity of the production and the control of the environmental impact.