Detailed Product Description
||Non Woven Fabric
||Activated Carbon Dust Mask
carbon filter dust mask,
activated charcoal dust mask
Waterproof Activated Carbon Dust Mask With Two Head Straps CE Approved
1 . Descriptions
Dust Mask with two head-straps provides comfortable & secure seal,nose clip individually adjustable nose clip for excellent fit.
In compliance with the norm EN 149:2001+A1:2009 ,PPE III CATEGORY and Shell-shaped
2 . Material of each layer
Outer layer : Protective pp spun-bonded non-woven
Middle layer : FFP2 melt blown filter(have filter efficiency level of 80%)
Middle layer :Active Carbon filter (MX-2008)
Inner layer : Shaped needle punched cotton
3 . Mask CE Quality Standards
|CE Standard for Disposable Respirators
|EN: 149:2001 + A1:2009
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
- EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
4 . How to use?
- The mask is for single use only.
- The mask should not be removed from its packaging until its required for use.
- Use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations.
- Fit the respirator and check leak-tightness before entering the contaminated area.
- Wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants.It should not be used for more than 8 hours continuously and should be discarded after use.
- Transport and stockage of unused masks should be such that the product is not stored in direct sunlight and in frost free conditions,not in contact with solvents and cannot be damaged by physical contact with hard surfaces/items.
- As required by European Health and Safety requirements,the user is advised that when the mask is in contact with the wearer’s skin,it may cause allergic reaction to susceptible individuals.If this is the case,leave the hazard area,remove the mask and seek doctor’s advice.
5. Points for Attention
1. This product is prohibited to be used with damaged package;
2. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen, as this respirator does not supply oxygen; Not for use in oil mist atmospheres;
3. If the product becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the product;
4. This product is one-time use only and can not be washed;
5. This product should be stored in a clean, dry and ventilated environment with relative humidity less than 80% and without harmful gas.
6 . More pictures